Every business owner needs protection from disaster. General Liability insurance pays losses that arise from real or alleged bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage on your business premises or as a result of your operations.
General Liability Protection covers:
- Bodily Injury – including the cost of care, loss of services, and restitution for any death that results from injury.
- Products Liability is a more specialized liability insurance that protects you and your company from lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents.
- Property Damage coverage against any physical damage to the property of others or the loss of use of that property as a result of your operations.
- Contractual Liability covers any liability you assume by entering into a range of contracts.
- Other General Liability Protection coverage includes: Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage, Water Damage Liability Protection, Legal Defense Costs, Medical Payments, Personal Injury, Advertising Injury, Reasonable use of Force, Borrowed Equipment, Liquor Liability.